Sunday 29 August 2010

When I went to Africa...

Kibaha is a small village in Tanzania where the sun always shines and the people always smile. This summer, I was fortunate enough to volunteer there. I expected to teach the children whatever little knowledge I have gained, but came away having learnt a whole lot myself.

Now that I'm back in the UK I've decided to journal what can only be described as the best experience of my life. I hope to update this space every few days with posts about and pictures from my time in East Africa; from Day One to Day Last.

I met some truly amazing people and would like to share everything I learnt and was a part of with all of you.

Until then...

Take Care
aj saul

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so please share your thoughts! And make sure to check back for my reply :)

aj saul x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

friends